Our bid writing & tender writing service takes the entire document off your hands; we manage the process from start to finish, completing your bid to the highest standard.
Bid Writing & Tender Writing Service
All your bid writing and tender writing needs whatever shape or size will be met by our professional bid writers. You will receive a fixed fee, no obligation quote for all our writing services, so that you know exactly what you are paying in advance, with no hidden costs.
Bid Writer Success
Companies come in all shapes and sizes and so do the contracts they bid for. While we apply our successful bid writing process (87% success rate and fully auditable) to all of them, we do not apply a one size fits all approach. All your responses will be written from the bottom up. We use persuasive, compelling narrative which showcases your company and highlights its key differentiators, not copy and paste or generic boilerplate text.
Your firm may be a multi-national working across several continents, or an owner-managed business applying for a local contract. Regardless of size, sector or previous tender writing experience we can help.
How Does it Work?
The approach we use is structured and systematic and it works. Over 75% of our work comes via repeat business, testament to our focus on winning and on client service. By leveraging our knowledge across sectors we are able to advise on best practice, industry standards, and most important of all ‘what good looks like.’ For larger companies we can help to identify win themes, bid writing strategy and core competence; smaller companies may just require assistance translating their existing practices into a narrative which the evaluator will score highly.
The Advantages Of Our Approach Are Clear:
- You can continue to focus on your core business while complete the bid document for you.
- Your money will not be wasted, as we don’t take on projects which we don’t believe we can win. We will provide you with an honest appraisal on whether we think you have a realistic chance of winning.
- The quality of work you receive will be guaranteed, as we do not use freelance writers.
- Your submission is quality checked by more than one experienced tender writer and also by a senior writer.
- The size of your firm really does not matter! We work with family firms for that ‘must win’ bid and we provide bid writing & tender management services to blue chip companies.
- Your submission can be taken from a 7/10 to a 9.5/10 with the knowledge, experience and expertise of our tender writing professionals.
- We have a fully auditable 87% success rate across all sectors.
How We Can Help
Generally, we prefer to complete the bid on your behalf. However, if you only require assistance with certain elements or specific topics, that is fine. You can have as much or as little written narrative provided by our experienced writers as you like, and we will provide an individual quotation based on the level of support needed.
One of the most common questions we receive is around timing. Is it too short a deadline? Can you complete in the time available? Unlike all of our competitors, we have a directly employed, full time team of professional writers. Usually we only assign one writer per project but for short notice projects we have previously successfully assigned four writers to a last minute submission. No time, no problem!
For more useful information, visit our How To Tender, The Basics page in resources.
We offer full Bid, Tender & PQQ training for all your business needs. If your a beginner, intermediate or advanced at winning contracts we will help improve your overall bidding expertise. Interested? Find out more about our bid writing courses on our training page.
7 Ways To Improve Your Tender Writing Success Rate
Writing a tender takes time and resources. We are always aiming to improve both efficiency and quality in our work. Find out 7 ways to improve your tender success rate with our video below:
For more tips, information or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us today for more information on our writing services.
Read some of our recent testimonials to find out what our clients think about our services: