People accessing supported living can live in a wide range of settings such as shared accommodation, a housing association property, or within their own tenancy/home. Recipients of this type of service are adults over the age of 18 with an assessed need such as learning disabilities, or mental health needs.
Our skilled team of in-house bid writers are highly experienced, completing hundreds of tender submissions for supported living contracts or frameworks. Over the years, we have produced winning tenders for social care services for all 32 London borough councils, 27 county councils and almost every borough or city council in the UK. Examples of projects we have worked on previously include:
- Cambridgeshire County Council – supported living services for adults with a learning disability
- Islington Council – DPS for supported living services for adults with learning disabilities
- Newcastle City Council – enhanced supported living service for people with learning disabilities and autism spectrum conditions
- South Ayrshire Council – framework agreement for supported living and personal care in the community for adults with learning disabilities
- The Borough Council of Gateshead – the provision of outcome-focussed support for people living at home and in the community
Further contracts we have secured for our clients can be found here.