Over the course of 2015–2020 the government pledges over £15.2 billion will be channelled into over 100 major schemes across the country. By 2020–21, investment in major new road enhancements is expected to treble. It is therefore anticipated that a substantial volume of contracts and frameworks will be issued across this period.
Our talented team of in-house bid writers are committed to supporting our clients to reap the benefits of upcoming opportunities and stand out against their competitors: we support you by providing high quality tender writing and review services, specific to this industry.
Examples of projects we have previously completed include:
- Kent County Council – road asset renewal contract
- London Borough of Bromley – provision of highways minor reactive works, highways drainage cleaning and winter services
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council – minor works term contract
- Highways England – industrial coating services
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council – carriageway surfacing term contract.
We have significant experience supporting specialist contractors to win contracts and secure places on local and national frameworks within the highways industry. This includes working with clients who deliver a range of services such as:
- Road planning
- Road surfacing
- Hardscaping e.g. laying of kerb layers, block pavers, ironwork
- Drainage schemes, including forensic drainage investigations
- Traffic management, including temporary traffic diversions and crossovers
- Road markings
- High friction surfacing
- Road cleaning
- Ground improvement and formation treatment