Alongside ensuring compliance with legislation, for instance, Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER), the market is driven by a need to ensure authorities’ assets remain operational and safe for use, with tenders incorporating the following elements:
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Statutory inspections and servicing
- Breakdown and repairs
With repair and maintenance tenders covering a vast range of disciplines, works are therefore completed in a variety of building types including domestic properties such as high/low rise flats and sheltered housing, voids, and commercial buildings including council offices.
Repair and maintenance contracts
The team at Executive Compass have completed a broad range of repair and maintenance bids, including notable contracts for high profile buyers including:
- Sanctuary Housing lift maintenance, servicing and repairs
- Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council general building repair and maintenance
- Newcastle City Council repair and construction framework
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council void and post-tenancy repair contract
- Efficiency East Midlands re-roofing and responsive repairs
- Barking and Dagenham Trading Partnership housing repairs and associated services
- Beyond Housing voids framework
- Home Group responsive repairs, voids and planned works in South West Central
Our experience is therefore evidenced: our team of writers are knowledgeable and understand contract-specific nuances, ensuring they can develop persuasive and detailed responses which meet and better individual buyer aspects and requirements.