Social value While the Social Value Act in 2012 asked public authorities to, rather vaguely, ‘consider’ the social value contribution of bidders, in January 2021 the UK government’s Social Value…
Tender Document Design
In order to create a winning bid submission, it is important to consider the graphics and design of your bid, to stand out against your competition. The first impression an evaluator has of your company is how your tender document is presented.
Submitting a professional, creative bid document instantly creates the right impact. Good bid design ensures that the assessor is drawn to the important sections of narrative, highlights the key initiatives and communicates your bid more effectively.
Executive Compass has been involved in thousands of tender submissions and knows what good looks like.
Our bid-experienced graphic designers use professional, industry-standard applications such as the Adobe Creative Suite for all bids and associated documents, to ensure they are of the utmost professional bid finish.
Bid Design Services
What we can do for you:
- Create high-quality bid graphics and design for your tender document
- Design that is bespoke and tailored to your company branding
- Understand the requirements (and sometimes limitations) of public and private sector buyers
- Improve case studies, organisational charts, branded templates, infographics, proposal documents and more
- Create branded and compliant policies and procedures documentation
- Meet demanding time frames – all that we do is under very strict timescales
- Preparation of electronic versions, ready to submit in the correct format
- Create MS project plans and Gantt charts
- Bid document design alongside or separate to our tender writing support
- Flexible options of support to meet your budget