Bid and tender submissions can vary in size and word count, ranging from 1,000 words to upwards of 50,000 words. This can depend on a number of factors, including the level of detail required by the buyer, complexity ...
Bid Document Design
To create a winning bid document, it is important to consider the visual impact of your bid (such as use of graphics and design) to stand out against your competition. The first impression an evaluator has of your company is how your tender document is presented.
Submitting a professional, creative bid document instantly creates the right impact. Having a visually appealing tender document design ensures:
- The assessor is drawn to the important sections of narrative
- Key initiatives are effectively highlighted
- Your bid is communicated more effectively
Executive Compass has been involved in thousands of tender submissions and can help you improve your tender document design.
Our bid-experienced graphic designers use professional, industry-standard applications for all bids and associated documents to ensure they are of the highest professional bid finish.
Expert Bid Design Services
What we can do for you:
- Create high-quality bid design for your tender document
- Develop a tender document design that is bespoke and tailored to your company branding
- Understand the requirements (and sometimes limitations) of public and private sector buyers
- Improve case studies, organisational charts, branded templates, infographics, proposal documents and more
- Create branded and compliant policies and procedures documentation
- Meet demanding time frames – all we do is under very strict timescales
- Preparation of electronic versions, ready to submit in the correct format
- Create MS Project plans and Gantt charts
- Bid document design alongside or separate to our tender writing support
- Flexible options of support to meet your budget