Read our quick tender info guide to learn how to use our professional bid writers to your best advantage. Then talk to Executive Compass®, one of the few ISO certified bid writing companies in the UK, to make sure you put yourselves forward for contracts in the best and most professional way possible.
Rules on the tender process
- Are you familiar with your local and national tender portals? Do you know where to source those vital contract opportunities? if not, then we can offer help and advice to do so.
- Writing your PQQ and tender documentation – do you have suitably qualified staff who have the time to devote to writing large-scale, complex documents for your company? What if they are off sick or on holiday when that big, important contract comes up for grabs?
- Policies, procedures and documentation – do you have all of your certificates (insurance, health and safety, bank references, etc.), policies (environmental, equality, health and safety, waste management, recruitment and retention, training and development) and procedures (disaster management, staff handbook) to hand and in a format which a contracting authority will understand?
- References and examples are necessary to show you have a good track record of success and customer satisfaction. Can you lay your hands on such examples at short notice, secure in the knowledge that your existing clients will back you up?
If you are missing any of these basic features, you’ll miss out on winning contracts.
What can we do for you?
Executive Compass® are on hand to help with our range of services to suit your every need.
- Tender management systems can be put in place within your company or maintained by Executive Compass®, so we can alert you of new contracts as they become available, help you manage the tendering process and ensure success.
- Our trained and experienced tender consultants, who all hold qualifications in business such as MBAs, and have a wide range of practical business experience, will write up your tender documentation on your behalf. We always assign two members of staff to every project to ensure sickness and holiday cover.
- If you wish to retain the tender writing function in-house, we can offer bid & tender writing services to show your staff how to carry out these functions in an efficient, professional and productive manner that will lead to success.
- We can review and, if necessary, rewrite and re-present your documentation, policies and procedures to make sure you provide all of the back-up you need to prove you can do what you say you can do
- We can go over your previous projects and pull out concrete examples of your success, and help you put together references and other documentation.
Tender info baffling and bewildering? Turn to Executive Compass® to simplify matters and smooth out the processes. Use our ISO 9001:2008 certificated services to turn bewilderment into success.
We hope you have found this quick tender info guide helpful. Do get in touch if we can be of any further assistance!