Bid and tender submissions can vary in size and word count, ranging from 1,000 words to upwards of 50,000 words. This can depend on a number of factors, including the level of detail required by the buyer, complexity ...
Our bid review service of your completed PQQ or tender is intended for those who do not require our bid and tender writing services, but who would like an additional pair of eyes, and an external point of view to make sure the submission is of the highest quality and to improve win rates.
Our PQQ & Tender Review Service Includes:
- Fully marked-up documents, with comments and suggested amendments for your bid response
- A compliance check
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Detailed review of each response with constructive criticism
- Appraisal and review of case studies and contract examples
- Advice on presentation improvements
- Input from professional bid writers who have written and won hundreds of tenders
- Review of related policies and procedures
- Cover-to-cover proofreading (if requested)
Why Should Your Bid Be Reviewed Externally By a Professional?
Our tender review service is a cost-effective approach to take your PQQ or tender submission to the next level, whilst you still retain full control and management of the bid in-house. If it is a ‘must win’ bid for your company, or your first time bidding, getting a professional’s opinion and suggestions at final review stage can mean the difference between a pass and fail.