As always, we are busy in the Executive Compass office. At any given time we are usually completing around 40 different SQ, PQQ and tender submissions. It is never a dull day as our clients and sectors vary quite dramatically, even though our process stays the same.
We provide a bit of an update on what a few members of the team are working on:
Matthew heads up our Glasgow office and is also the expert when it comes to health and social care. Projects he is working on include:
- Review and writing support for two supported living bids for a national charity
- Writing support for a Wirral home care tender
- A bespoke training agenda for a bid team he is meeting later this month
- Reviewing our inhouse writers’ social care bids.
Charlotte is one of our most experienced bid writers, and works across all sectors. Her projects include:
- An asbestos removal tender for Durham County Council
- A Crown Commercial Services FM Marketplace tender for the security services lots
- A Northamptonshire domiciliary care tender
- A presentation for an FM client who we have supported through to the final stage of a bidding process in Lincolnshire.
Christian has worked for Executive Compass since 2016 and is currently working on:
- A recruitment tender for London and Quadrant (Christian worked in recruitment in his previous life so this is right up his street!)
- A translation and interpretation tender for Bedford Borough Council
- He also manages all bids for one of our major clients, a lifts maintenance company, supported by bid co-ordinator Callum.
Aside from the writing, we are recruiting for a new bid writer to join the team to support the high demand we’re experiencing, and the consultancy side of our business is supporting a large waste management firm with a 3-month project to align their processes across the business. You may have seen on social media this week we also have a huge gong in the office to celebrate any successful submissions for our clients!
Bid writing support
Our team of writers are all based in our head office, and regularly collaborate on projects and share information and ideas. Our repeat business is around 75%, meaning we are lucky enough to work with most of our clients very regularly! Clients are allocated a lead bid writer or account manager in our office, so the chances are our writers know the businesses they are writing for very well and have a great relationship with the company bidding. This allows us to integrate with their team very easily and create winning tender submissions.
To discuss how our team can support you, contact us today for an informal chat.