As we near the end of 2021, we reflect on what we have accomplished. We celebrated our 12th year in business this year, had record sales, and progressively expanded to meet sustained demand for all our services.
- Promoted three members of staff. Matthew Walker was promoted to Technical Director, Stephen Kennett was promoted to Director of Social Value and Pedro Queiroz was promoted to Bid Manager
- Gained 1 new shareholder – Our MD Christian Rowe now owns shares in Executive Compass
- We launched our new division The Social Value Practice this year. The Social Value Practice was launched to help our clients define and develop social value strategies specific to procurement
- Worked with 206 clients (YTD) across a range of industries
- Completed 587 projects (YTD) including bid writing and bid reviews
- Delivered 64 bespoke training sessions to a range of organisations
- The most bids written for one client is 86 bids (YTD). A close second was 64 for another client
- We successfully secured a place for Stephen Murray’s construction client on an LHC framework, with an overall contract value of £1.6bn. Our largest contract value for a client this year.
- Grew our team by seven members of staff: Will Ritchie-Moulin – Bid Writer, Evelyn Okukusie – Marketing & Admin Executive, Daniel McGrath – Bid Writer, Rachel Harold – Quality Manager/Reviewer, Victoria Hughes – Bid Writer, Jerome Affleck – Bid Writer and Daniel Litherland – Bid Writer.
What to expect in 2022:
- We are now recruiting to expand our bid writing team as demand for our services continues to rise
- We are undergoing a rebrand and will be introducing a new website and logo in the coming weeks
- As you may have seen we have a new division – The Social Value Practice. In the new year we will officially debut the new division, with a new set of services to support both existing and new clients in their social value efforts when bidding for contracts. Keep an eye out for more updates and news.
We’ve had a fantastic year. We are wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance.
Latest NewsView All
For some tender opportunities, an interview is the final hurdle to overcome before being awarded a contract. Your tender submission has met the requisite standards, and it’s now time…
The importance of giving precise information in your tender submission cannot be understated. The buyer, whoever they may be, requires reassurance regarding your competence to deliver the services you…
Bid writing and preparing tenders is always to some extent a collaboration. As bid writers, we work closely with clients to tailor unique responses, using interviews to include specific…