The ‘4-MAT’ system provides a complete learning experience, supporting delegates participating in the Level 1 (Awareness) course to develop their understanding of social value and the difference it can make.
The L1 course supports delegates to:
- Recognise why you might be thinking about social value and your objectives for the course
- Develop a strong understanding of what social value is, as well as dispelling myths in terms of what it is not
- Start to explore how to approach social value
- Think ahead (“what if”) about how you can create social value
- Understand the impact of the minimum 10% weighting on social value for all central government contracts (from January 2021)
General topics in the L1 course include, but are not limited to:
- Why social value?
- What is social value?
- What are the key definitions and what does the terminology mean?
- What are buyers looking for?
- How can social value be delivered?
- How to evidence social value
- What is the difference between social value and CSR?
To discuss your requirements, or book a training session, contact us today.