Executive Compass have partnered with NBSL to provide a fully funded, two-day masterclass in bid writing and tendering for companies in County Durham who are looking to grow their businesses.
Expert advice from Matthew Walker
Our tendering expert, Matthew Walker, has worked for Executive Compass for over five years and has been involved in hundreds of bids. This allows him to help a variety of firms in their bid writing journey and draw upon practical examples and experiences that he has faced as a bid writer himself.
Matthew has created the following course outline to support a range of firms in improving their tender writing knowledge:
- Understanding the tender process
- Finding opportunities and applying strategic bid/no bid processes
- Using portals to manage and submit tenders
- Managing a bid and using bid libraries/model answer libraries
- Creating ‘win themes’ to tender strategically
- Evidence-based tendering
- Deconstructing questions
- A proven ‘toolkit’ of techniques to avoid common pitfalls, produce clear and concise responses, and maximise tender scores.
The two-day course will allow companies in County Durham to fully understand the tendering process, recognise what is required by contracting authorities and build up the essential skills needed to write and manage bid submissions inhouse. Matthew explains the techniques used by our team of bid writers and shares his experiences as part of an interactive workshop.
NBSL have teamed up with some of the North East’s leading business experts to deliver a range of masterclasses across the region, including business growth planning, introduction to social media digital marketing, and sales strategy and techniques.
Find out more information on all the masterclasses here.
Keep an eye out for the next round of masterclasses in Tyne & Wear, coming soon!