Happy New Year to all of our readers from the Executive Compass® Team!
2012 was a very busy year for us and it looks like 2013 will be just as busy a year. We detailed last week how our pipeline for January is filling up quickly, as is the beginning of February, and we don’t expect it to become any quieter over the coming months. Owing to the Financial Year coming to an end, and contracting authorities hastily issuing contract notices and ensuring that their budgets have been spent before the end of March, the beginning of the year has historically been a very busy time for all of us here at Executive Compass®.
In response to an ever growing demand for high quality PQQ writers and tender writers, we made the decision to add an extra writer to our team, meaning that we have increased our numbers by two over the past year! We are pleased to welcome Harry to our team, which will mean that we will have the capability to meet the increasing demands of our new and existing client list going forward into 2013.
2012 is also the year that marked the introduction of a new service that we are offering to all of our clients, which so far has proved very popular: the Bid Readiness Audit. One of our talented bid managers will carry out a full audit of your business in order to ensure that you have everything necessary in place in order to have the best chance possible of securing contract work. This service includes:
- Collating and improving all of your documented policies and procedures
- Compiling all relevant financial documentation, such as accounts and insurances
- Assisting you with obtaining industry specific trade accreditations and UKAS ISO certified management systems
- Collating specific case studies and pre-approved references
- Identifying KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and USPs (Unique Selling Points)
- Interviewing key members of staff
- Identifying areas of weakness in previous submissions and creating an improvement plan
As the playing field for public and private sector contracts becomes all the more competitive moving into 2013, we do not doubt that many of our current and potential clients will establish the need to undertake an audit such as this, in order to introduce continuous improvement to their PQQ and Tender submissions.
We wish you all a very profitable 2013 and are looking forward to hearing from you soon.